Wednesday, May 8, 2013

A quest with SELF...

From dawn to dusk, dusk to dawn,
In a zest to do something different thereon;
So went the days,so went the nights,
Lived the present in haste and fright;

Yesterday's tomorrow has become present,
But the quest to achieve is still not absent;
Searching for something to ponder upon,

Life's a stone skipping across a pond;

I look back today,degrees and medals I don't see,
But the days I smiled and laughed;
Things that didn't matter then somehow,
Are the only things I cherish now;

For time has taught and so it seems,
As the journey grows to its end;
Someway, Someday, Somewhere, Somehow you will realize,
Smile happens in a flash, but memories of it lasts forever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!