Thursday, December 5, 2013

Enchanted To Meet You

There I was strolling at night
Wandering as a lonely tide
Faking greetings, forcing smiles
When you made your way through crowd

Silence filled my empty head
And people chattering disappeared
All I saw was you and me
Talking, laughing in secrecy

Your presence made me smile
And all I did was look in your eyes
To find answer to my many questions
That I shall never dare ask

We sat there for long and talked
And then I had to leave for night
You offered to walk me home
And I was wonder struck to hear

Moon was shining so bright
And my heart was full of delight
Everything seemed so perfect that night
As if you and I were meant to meet

And today all I wonder if you ever knew
That I was enchanted to meet you
That I never wanted that evening to end
That you and I were meant to be…

6 comments:

  1. wonderful romantic poem...your words made it enchanting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robert for your lovely comment. :) Happy holidays..

      Best Wishes
      Ankita

      Delete
  2. What a sweet encounter ~ Hope for many more romantic evenings such as this one ~ Happy Holidays ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for such a lovely wish Grace, I wish the same for you. Have a wonderful holidays. :)

      Best wishes
      Ankita

      Delete
  3. Lovely, sweet and so romantic. Beautifully written. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Suzy. I appreciate you taking the time to read over this poem .:) Merry Christmas!

      Best wishes
      Ankita

      Delete

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!