Friday, June 27, 2014

A blessing




You came into the world before me 
As a blessing from heaven above
A shield from the world and a guide for life
Whatever was your's was by default mine
So many things of your's , I did spoil
But you never complained
You were always there for me
And you will be always, I know

You have to walk away now
From my world into his
And I wish nothing but the best for both of you 
I hope he keeps you safe and happy
And may the sun of many days and years shine upon you both
May your love grow with each passing day 
And guide you through life together 
May the heaven above always has its blessing on both of you!!

Happy married life Sis!! You will be missed a lot ! :*

4 comments:

  1. Very Cute Poem Ankita :)
    Happy Married Life to Sona and Akshat ! God Bless You Both !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this lovely dedication...every time I read it, I re-live all moments we spent together: loving, caring, shopping, watching series and supporting each other. Love you so much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two deeply loving sisters. This is heartwarming to read.

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!