Wednesday, May 13, 2015

An Advise To Older Self!

Another year of sunshine and rain passed
And I am grateful for both
But sure I miss the early days 
And so will you one day 
One day you will look back 
And remember me
And probably miss these days
But remember you did great 
You were loved then and 
You are even loved more now 
Things might have changed 
But look around,what all you have won 
'Cause you valued things that matter 
And now when you are old 
This is all that matters 
One day you will be old 
And look back and remember me 
As I remember you today.. 

1 comment:

  1. "one day you will be old
    And look back and remember me
    As I remember you today.. "
    at night when u will be too tired of thinking about everything else in this world, u'll find me there. u can't throw me away that far enough...

    ReplyDelete

I so appreciate you taking time to leave a comment, Thank you!